Privacy and Security
MAX&MIA is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the integrity of any information we collect about you. Keeping our customers’ Personal Information and interactions in strict confidence is a foundation of MAX&MIA’s business practices. We will never sell, rent or share your personal details with other parties. All and any data collected is strictly for our own use.
Protecting your Privacy means:
- We keep your information and the business you do with us in strict confidence;
- your information is never sold;
- you have control over how we obtain, use, and give out information about you;
- you have access to the information we have about you;
- We respect your privacy when we market our products and services.
We may collect Personal Information and use it to:
- Understand your needs for certain products and services;
- Recommend particular products and services to meet your needs;
- Provide ongoing service;
- Improve service delivery;
- Answer your questions, queries or complaints;
- Provide you with information (via newsletters);
- Establish your identification;
- Protect you and us from errors or fraud;
MAX&MIA keeps the Personal Information we collect about you strictly confidential. In the event that we need to contact you regarding an order, payment concerns or changes to your details, we will contact you by email only at that time.
Our website specialists build security into all our computer systems. All orders placed on our secure payment pages are fully secure to protect the sensitive data of our customers. This protects your information at all times, when it is stored in data files. This protects your information at all times.
MAX&MIA never receives any of your credit card details or holds any of this information in our system. We endeavor to maintain appropriate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of Personal Information. This also applies to our disposal or destruction of Personal Information.