Sweet Orange and Silk Protein Styling Gel
This alcohol-free formula has silk protein to add shine and texture to hair and natural sclerotium and arabic gums to add volume. It’s never dry or hard because it has none of the synthetic plastic ingredients found in most commercial brands. Certified organic aloe vera gel helps provide a soft hold. Safe for color-treated hair. 8 fl oz/236 ml
• sweet orange - detoxifies the scalp; treats dry hair; strengths hair
• silk protein - improves manageability, gloss & texture of hair
• sclerotium gum - mushroom-derived thickening agent; natural alternative to plastic holding ingredients
• arabic gum - acacia-tree-derived thickening agent; natural alternative to plastic holding ingredients
• cedarwood- helps treat dandruff, dermatitis and psoriasis; astringent; antiseptic
• great for all hair types
• perfect for a light hold on fine hair
• lightweight formula
• gives hair holding power while retaining moisture
• never flaky or sticky
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), cyamopsis tetragonolobus (guar) gum,* sorbitol, sclerotium gum, silk protein, panthenol, acacia senegal (arabic) gum,* hydrolyzed soy protein, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil,* juniperus mexicana (cedarwood) oil,* sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, lonicera caprifolium (honeysuckle) flower extract * NOP Certified Organic
About John Masters Organics
With a mix of natural genius and simple human common sense, John Masters started making organic products 20 years ago, seeing the need for products that can deliver unsurpassed results using only natural ingredients. Part basement alchemist, part organic innovator, John began mixing organic essential oils and herbs in his kitchen sink.
Today, John Masters Organics hair and skincare range features more than 30 luxury organic products sold in over 20 countries around the world. He's been creating organic hair and skin care products in his trendy New York SoHo salon for over a decade which is a frequent spot among A-list celebs such as Alicia Silverstone and Rachel McAdams.
His products have won numerous green beauty awards and has received hundreds of media buzz in the past decade. These Therapeutic ingredients, sensuous aromas, beautiful results, is what he demands for all of his products. With John Masters hair and skincare you too can return to the source: super natural botanicals.