This natural, leave-in hair treatment uses organic kelp in place of synthetic silicone to smooth the hair shaft, leaving hair shiny and soft, all day long. A great natural-shine alternative to petroleum-based products. 6 additional certified-organic plant extracts help condition the hair. Safe for color-treated hair. 4 oz/113g
• organic sea kelp - shines and softens hair
• marine phytoplankton - enables the hair shaft to retain moisture
• fagus sylvatica extract - enhances natural keratin for stronger hair
• carrot seed oil - phenomenal moisturizer; high in carotene and vitamin A
• calendula extract - a wonderful antibacterial for the scalp
• great for all hair types, even fine hair
• to add shine and volume to dull, limp hair
• excellent leave-in hair treatment to strengthen and fortify hair
• organic kelp creates incredible shine, volume and softness
• gives a natural looking shine without weighing hair down
• does not leave oily build up on the hair shaft, which leads to dullness
• contains no petroleum-based silicone
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera leaf juice) gel,* aqua (water), glycerin, guar gum,* sodium alginate, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil,* olea europaea (olive) oil,* calendula officinalis (calendula) extract,* anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract,* xanthane gum, methylcellulose gum, macrocystis pyrifera (kelp) extract,* marine phytoplankton, fagus sylvatica (beech) extract* * NOP Certified Organic
About John Masters Organics
With a mix of natural genius and simple human common sense, John Masters started making organic products 20 years ago, seeing the need for products that can deliver unsurpassed results using only natural ingredients. Part basement alchemist, part organic innovator, John began mixing organic essential oils and herbs in his kitchen sink.
Today, John Masters Organics hair and skincare range features more than 30 luxury organic products sold in over 20 countries around the world. He's been creating organic hair and skin care products in his trendy New York SoHo salon for over a decade which is a frequent spot among A-list celebs such as Alicia Silverstone and Rachel McAdams.
His products have won numerous green beauty awards and has received hundreds of media buzz in the past decade. These Therapeutic ingredients, sensuous aromas, beautiful results, is what he demands for all of his products. With John Masters hair and skincare you too can return to the source: super natural botanicals.