John Masters Hair Pomade
Made of a rich blend of organic beeswax, mango butter and pure essential oils chosen for their potent conditioning and styling power, this pomade adds incredible moisture and shine. Perfect for defining curls or taming frizzy hair, it also protects against heat when using a curling or flat iron. Safe for color-treated hair. 2 oz/57g
• extra virgin olive oil - stimulates and moisturizes the hair shaft
• beeswax - natural holding material, great alternative to petroleum-based ingredients
• mango butter - adds moisture; protects hair from environmental damage and heat from styling; protects scalp
• babassu oil - moisturizes hair
• vitamins A, C & E - fortify the hair shaft
• smoothes frizzy hair
• great for finishing off straightened hair
• makes an excellent hand balm and cuticle softener
• contains no petroleum products which can be irritating to the scalp
• adds texture to shorter haircuts
• adds shine
• nourishes hair shaft
Olea europaea (olive) oil,* organic apis mellifera (beeswax), mangifera indica (mango) butter, orbygnia speciosa (babassu) oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil,* triticum vulgare (wheat germ) oil,* laurus nobilis (bay laurel) oil, cedrus atlantica (cedar atlas) oil,† abies balsamea (fir balsam) oil,* cryptocaria massoia (massoia) oil, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate & ascorbyl palmitate (vitamins A, C, E) * NOP Certified Organic
About John Masters Organics
With a mix of natural genius and simple human common sense, John Masters started making organic products 20 years ago, seeing the need for products that can deliver unsurpassed results using only natural ingredients. Part basement alchemist, part organic innovator, John began mixing organic essential oils and herbs in his kitchen sink.
Today, John Masters Organics hair and skincare range features more than 30 luxury organic products sold in over 20 countries around the world. He's been creating organic hair and skin care products in his trendy New York SoHo salon for over a decade which is a frequent spot among A-list celebs such as Alicia Silverstone and Rachel McAdams.
His products have won numerous green beauty awards and has received hundreds of media buzz in the past decade. These Therapeutic ingredients, sensuous aromas, beautiful results, is what he demands for all of his products. With John Masters hair and skincare you too can return to the source: super natural botanicals.