Dry Hair Nourishment and Defrizzer
A blend of 100% certified-organic plant and essential oils chosen for their protective, moisturizing and restorative properties, this leave-in treatment is proven to be excellent for dry and frizzy hair. Safe for color-treated hair. 0.5 fl oz/15 ml
• jojoba oil - moisturizes hair
• lavender - slows hair loss, treats eczema and dermatitis on the scalp
• helio-carrot - rich in beta carotene, vitamins A, C & E and essential fatty acids
• rosemary - stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine
• cedarwood - anti-inflammatory; treats oily scalp and dandruff
• contains 100% plant and essential oils
• smoothes frizzy hair
• great for frizzy hair
• rub into ends of hair to combat split-ends
• can be added to any other John Masters Organics hair products for extra conditioning
Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil,* olea europaea (extra virgin olive) oil,* daucus carota (carrot) oil,* oenotera biennis (evening primrose) oil,* linum usitatissimum (flax seed) oil,* essential oils of lavandula angustifolia (lavender),* cedrus atlantica (cedarwood)* & rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary)* * NOP Certified Organic
About John Masters Organics
With a mix of natural genius and simple human common sense, John Masters started making organic products 20 years ago, seeing the need for products that can deliver unsurpassed results using only natural ingredients. Part basement alchemist, part organic innovator, John began mixing organic essential oils and herbs in his kitchen sink.
Today, John Masters Organics hair and skincare range features more than 30 luxury organic products sold in over 20 countries around the world. He's been creating organic hair and skin care products in his trendy New York SoHo salon for over a decade which is a frequent spot among A-list celebs such as Alicia Silverstone and Rachel McAdams.
His products have won numerous green beauty awards and has received hundreds of media buzz in the past decade. These Therapeutic ingredients, sensuous aromas, beautiful results, is what he demands for all of his products. With John Masters hair and skincare you too can return to the source: super natural botanicals.