Vitamin C, in its natural amino-acid, polypeptide form, penetrates deep into skin to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, crow’s feet and pre-mature aging. Extracts of sea algae and rosebud provide intense moisture and antioxidants to help procollagen production. Superoxide dismutase and acerola help fight the aging effects caused by UV rays. 1 fl oz. 40 ml.
• for dry and mature skin
• use throughout the day to refresh & nourish the skin
• use at night in place of heavy creams
• great for sun-exposed areas
• protects skin from environmental damage
• reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
• rejuvenates the skin
• reduces appearance of freckles
• ascorbic acid polypeptide - water-soluble form of vitamin C; neutralizes free radicals; reduces appearance of premature aging due to environmental damage
• superoxide dismutase - highly protective bio-active enzyme; captures free radicals generated by UV light and pollutants
• sea algae extract - soothing and nourishing to skin
• acerola - fights cellular aging and helps replenish skin
• plant phospholipids - helps rebuild the epidermis
• aspen bark - new all-natural preservative
Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice,* helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil,* ascorbic acid polypeptide, glycerin,* rose damascena (rose) flower water,* lecithin, phospholipids, superoxide dismutase, malphighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract,* oryza sativa (rice) extract,* spirulina platensis (algae) extract,*tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter,* rosa damascena (rose) flower oil,* citrus sinensis (blood orange) oil, tilia cordata (linden) blossom oil, xanthan gum, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract,* populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract * NOP Certified Organic
About John Masters Organics
With a mix of natural genius and simple human common sense, John Masters started making organic products 20 years ago, seeing the need for products that can deliver unsurpassed results using only natural ingredients. Part basement alchemist, part organic innovator, John began mixing organic essential oils and herbs in his kitchen sink.
Today, John Masters Organics hair and skincare range features more than 30 luxury organic products sold in over 20 countries around the world. He's been creating organic hair and skin care products in his trendy New York SoHo salon for over a decade which is a frequent spot among A-list celebs such as Alicia Silverstone and Rachel McAdams.
His products have won numerous green beauty awards and has received hundreds of media buzz in the past decade. These Therapeutic ingredients, sensuous aromas, beautiful results, is what he demands for all of his products. With John Masters hair and skincare you too can return to the source: super natural botanicals.